MAA features a user-friendly interface that for the most part does not need a lot of training to get up and running.
And, the features and their benefits are made to make the work of Medical Access Assistants simpler and more rewarding.
- Responsive -- what that means is that it "responds" to the screen on which it is opened so the user can access it via a smart device such as a phone or tablet as well as a desktop
- Works in any browser or operating system
- Minimum data required in order to initiate a case
- Add data as the case progresses
- Easy search opens the correct case in moments
- Easily create new notes or edit previous notes for accuracy and/or content